Nepal is considered the most beautiful country with different cultures and the most beautiful scenery that you will ever see. A notable fact of Nepal is that several travelers can do that simultaneously. There you need the Essential Trekking Gears before trekking in Nepal.
Always pack all your essentials. Don’t forget that you should not take heavy things with you because your courier will burden you when carrying items while trekking.
Let’s start with excitement;
Essential Trekking Gears
A) For Sleeping
It would be best to pack a good sleeping bag with you. You can also use 15 degrees Fahrenheit bags that are very comfortable and warm.
B) Essential hiking gears
As we have said before, try not to overpack things. They will become a burden for you while trekking. Here are some gears which are essential for hiking;
1. A lightweight backpack will be good for you.
2. Lightweight boots are great for your hiking. You have to make sure that you purchase comfortable shoes that you have already worn one time before because newly purchased shoes won’t make hiking easy for you.
3. Lightweight T-shirts that dry quickly
4. Hiking pants or hiking shorts
5. Some pairs of socks
6. A rain jacket
C) Essential trekking gears
While trekking in the Himalayas, you should consider taking the following things with you;
1. A down jacket
2. Fleece jacket
3. Warm and long sweater
4. Gloves and warm hats
5. Sunblock or sunscreen cream
D) Other Accessories
1. Water purifier SteriPEN Ultra is very effective.
2. A 1L water bottle will be enough for you. you can refill it during the trek.
3. To reduce the burden on your joints, you can also bring hiking poles.
4. A headlamp along with extra batteries
5. A guidebook or a compass will be helpful for you
6. Bring enough cash with you
7. Power bank
E) Personal Things
1. Bring a hand sanitizer so you can avoid any sickness.
2. Toilet things like toilet paper and toothbrush, toothpaste floss, etc
3. Campsuds can help wash up your clothes
4. Deodorants and lip balms
F) Extra Things
1. Tapes for fixing anything temporarily
2. Always bring a small First aid kit for any situation, including some painkillers or medications.
3. Matchsticks or fire starters or a lighter
4. Some Books for reading will be more helpful during the time while waiting
5. Snacks, but remember not to pack extra of them
6. Wet wipes help clean yourself up after trekking.
Nepal is considered to be a great adventure. If you are trekking in Nepal, you should always pack carefully. Here we have given you some essential gear while trekking in Nepal. It is always preferable to pack lightly with or without a porter.
If you have any questions regarding essential trekking gears or any of the hiking, trekking, and backpacking-related topic then ask in our forum, we will answer your questions shortly.